- B.A. 1990 (Bar-Ilan University)
- Ph.D 1995 (Bar-Ilan University)
After graduating from Bar-Ilan University in 1995, Dr. Ein-Eli was a post-doctoral fellow at Covalent Associates Inc located at MA, U.S.A. (1995-1997), where he eventually headed the Li-ion research group until 1998. He then proceeded and joined Electric Fuel Ltd. and was appointed Director of Research and Battery Technology. In 2001 he joined the Department of Materials Science & Engineering at the Technion.
- Advanced materials for portable power sources
- Electrochemical behavior and electrodepositing of copper
- Development of corrosion inhibitors
- Electrochemical behavior of silicon