- MSc with a cumulative average grades and MSc final examination score of at least 90.
- Finding a faculty member who will agree to be your advisor (prior to submitting an application).
- Successful interviews by the Faculty’s Admissions Committee.
The course requirements are as specified on the Graduate School’s website. Follow this link.
PhD candidates will be required:
- to submit a research proposal that will serve as a basis for candidacy consideration within 11 months of the start of the program and to pass the candidacy examination;
- to conduct extensive original research, present a seminar, submit a dissertation and pass the final examination. The research will be considered of value if it is at a standard fit to be published in an internationally renowned scientific journal and it significantly advances knowledge and understanding of the research topic;
- to earn 8 credit points in graduate courses.