- Post-doc – University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, USA
- Post-doc – California Institute of Technology, CA, USA
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. – Ben-Gurion University
Our group focuses on the mechanics of soft materials.
- 3D printing lattice structures, biomimetic systems, and metamaterials.
- Understanding the relations between the micro-structure and the macroscopic response of polymers and gels.
- Electro-active polymers.
- Modelling of the heart muscle.
We are looking for M.Sc. and Ph.D. candidates to join our group!
Our group employs theoretical and experimental tools to understand the relations between the micro-structure and the macroscopic response of soft materials. Materials of interest include electro-active polymers, lattice structures, biopolymers, and gels.
The candidate will be responsible for advancing a research program focused on the above mentioned general topic. Candidates with a background in mechanical engineering, materials science engineering, and electrical engineering are preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a short motivation letter to Noy Cohen at email@example.com.