Dear faculty members, researchers and students,
Thermo Fisher (FEI) is offering us a Avizo-Amira workshop on June 28th between 09:15-12:00. The workshop will take place at the Department of Materials Science & Engineering – Dalya Meidan building, class room #302.
Avizo and Amira are a 3D visualization and analysis software we use mainly for visualisation of 3D tomography data (from TEM, SEM, FIB and other 3D techniques). for more details please visit this link.
- Introduction to Avizo-Amira
- Hands-on session:
- Data visualization
- Quantitative measurements
- Surface generation
- Presentation and animation
- Q&A session
- Metal & Alloys
- Porous materials
- Fibrous materials
- Natural Sciences
- 3D printing
Department of Materials Science & Engineering – Dalya Meidan building, class room #302.
- To participate in the workshop please fill the online form at https://bit.ly/2JsrsWW
- ATTENDEES NEED TO BRING A LAPTOP WITH AVIZO INSTALLED
- To register in this workshop and receive a temporary license, and/or schedule a private meeting, please contact: Julien Roussel, Phone: +49 171 44 08 077
Please contact Yaron Kauffmann