- Ph.D., Materials Engineering, Technion, 2006
- M.Sc., Materials Engineering, Technion, 2003
- B.Sc., Materials Engineering, Technion, 2000
- B.A., Chemistry, Technion, 2000
- 7-2014-Present: Tenured Associate Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Technion, Haifa
- 2009-2014: Assistant Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Technion, Haifa
- 2007-2009: Visiting Scholar (Fulbright) in the lab of Prof. Joanna Aizenberg, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (Department of Engineering and Applied Sciences)
- 2/2007-8/2007: Postdoctoral Fellow with Prof. Joanna Aizenberg, Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ, USA
Selected Honors & Awards
- 2016 – Norman Seiden Prize for excellence in research
- 2013 – Recipient of a European Research Council (ERC) Starting Grant
- 2010 – Allon Fellowships for Outstanding Young Researchers.
- 2009 – Horev Fellow, Technion.
- 2006 – Fulbright fellowship for postdocs to the USA.
- 2006 – MRS fall meeting, graduate student Silver Award finalists.
- 2005 – Dan David Prize in the future dimension: Materials Science, for PhD students. (International prize).