The Technion – Israel Institute of Technology is pleased to invite you to the 3rd International Conference on Biological and Biomimetic Adhesives (ICBBA 2018) that will take place from November 20th until November 22nd in Haifa, Israel, in co-operation with the COST action CA 15216.
Building on the success of the two previous conferences in Lisbon and Istanbul, this conference attempts to bring together leading scientists, clinicians, engineers, and delegates from industry at the forefront of bioadhesion science and technology.
- Bioinspired adhesive designs, formulations and applications
- Chemical and structural characterization of natural adhesives
- Adhesives for healthcare applications
- Molecular mechanisms of bio-adhesion
- Bioadhesion prevention
- Catechol-based adhesives
- Industrial challenges in adhesion
Click here to submit you abstract!
(Abstract submission deadline July 1st, 2018 – Notification of acceptance August 1st, 2018)